Designed for those who appreciate beauty and performance as much as practicality, the new Spectre x2 brings this sleek, sandblasted aluminum design to life with a range of smart, innovative features.
The unique kickstand is made from durable stainless steel and rotates 150 degrees adjustable for any viewing angle. It is held seamlessly in the body of the tablet with a slide button when not in use.
To make the Spectre x2 incredibly thin without compromising durability or battery capacity, an advanced precision manufacturing process called CNC (Computer Numerical Control) is used to carve the tablet from a single piece of aluminum. It does not just stop with the good looks, the tablet has a Full HD screen, up to 10 hours of battery life, runs on the new generation Intel Core M7-6Y75 with lightning fast 256GB SSD drive and 8GB of memory.
- Intel Core M7-6Y75 1.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz – CORE M
- 12-inch Full HD 1080p 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution – FULL HD
- 4GB or 8GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB or 512GB SSD storage with 1 multi-format SD media card reader – MEMORY & STORAGE OPTIONS
- Battery life: 3-cell 42Wh lithium-ion polymer (up to 10 hours) – GOOD BATTERY LIFE
- 5MP Front camera TrueVision Full HD Webcam, 8MP Rear camera with Intel RealSense 3D Long Range (R200)
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Type-C • Headphone output/Microphone input combo. Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (Miracast-enabled) and Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions and Weight: 303 x 209 x 8 mm (tablet), 303 x 209 x 13.1 mm (tablet + base) thinness.31″ (8 mm), 1.76 lbs. (840 grams), 1.23 kg (tablet + keyboard cover) – LIGHT & SLIM TABLET
- Active Pen Ready, Backlit keyboard included. – KEYBOARD INCLUDED, STYLUS READY
What Customers Say:
This is exactly what I wanted, something that is more versatile than an Apple tablet, in other words able to run software like QGIS and R, but something that can also double as a tablet for long flights etc. This is perfect for me – lovely screen, very nice build quality, great keyboard, plenty of storage, good battery life and very fast. I’m extremely pleased with it.
Everything works exactly as I’d want it to. I don’t know why some reviewers are moaning about the kick stand, I think it’s great and offers more versatility than the Surface Pro’s folding thing. I looked in detail at this and at the Surface Pro 4 and think I made the right choice.